Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know I haven't been writing much, but things have been busy! I am still here, still alive...but just have lots going on. I am grateful for the boys going back to school, HUGE help! I took Rachel today for her "meet the teacher" day and she was so excited to go! I got this really sad feeling inside....my baby is going to be starting school. It seems so weird that with the boys I was like...see ya! and now with my little girl I almost don't want her to go because that just means that she is growing up! Oh well, I guess we will survive. She had to wear her Princess shirt, Princess shoes and Princess backpack...she looked so darn cute, all in PINK!
The boys have been doing great being back in school...Brock does really well with a good structured environment and his teachers are so sweet and love him so much which really helps boost his spirits. Kory is still working on adjusting to the full day of school, he seems to be tired ALL THE TIME and is really extra whiny...joys! But, I think he will come out of this, at least I hope.
Me and Clint have been busy with vinyl sign orders, I hope we can continue to get busier and busier and open up our own office with a store front in the near future. It makes me real nervous, but I think it is just what we need in order to grow and be successful.
That is about all for now, Rachel is rummaging through the refrigerator and I better go save whatever it is that sounds like it just broke...argh!

No comments: