Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of School

Brock & Kory started School today! Brock is in the 3rd Grade and Kory is in the 1st Grade. They were so excited that Kory is finally old enough to eat school lunch and they were able to see each other in the caffeteria and play at recess. Here is a picture of the boys on the bus...all ready for their first school day adventure of the year.
The boys were so excited last night that they giggled and talked until 12:00 AM....bad mistake! They were so exhausted at dinner time that they wouldn't eat their dinner and they just wanted to cry. Needless to say, the boys will be getting in bed and shutting their eyes a bit earlier tonight!

Don't they just look so HANDSOME!!??

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Yay!!! It's about time right!!! They look so cute and how fun for them, I bet kory is just loving it and feeling so big! You have got to be loving life now, well in a few weeks when Rachel goes to preschool. I would have a party!

Her Royal Highness said...

I know, the first day of school is the BEST!!! I LOVE Kory's socks. Mr.fantastic used to do that to his socks (one little patch of skin between the sock & the bottom of the shorts - I think it's funny) until I bought ankle socks & have been forcing him to get used to them.
Glad they learned their lesson about sleep deprivation. hope they have a great year!