As for me...certain foods are still making me sick, but I am keeping my weight in check...well sort of, as of today I have gained 18 lbs, yikes! I am told daily that I still don't look quite pregnant, but the scale says otherwise. I have noticed things quite a bit LARGER in the bottom area and bra area, so I guess that's probably where it is. I have experienced contractions here and there which seems early to me...since I never experienced that with any of my babies until the very end, but doctor says that as long as they go away with some rest, it is normal. Next check up is the test for Diabetes...here's to hoping we come out with another perfect visit!
1 comment:
Wow. You are already half way done! I'm glad things are going good. You look beautiful! Still so dang excited for you guys! I can't wait. :)
Post a Comment