Does it take confirmation to know that you have done your job...and done it correctly?
It has come to my attention that I am an over-achiever.
What got me thinking this is..
I go to the gym to work out. Well, if I don't feel fatigued or start feeling the soreness by evening that day..then I feel I have failed. So..the next day, my goal is to work extra hard to feel that soreness, silly..right?
I have been tanning..yep, in the tanning beds. I do this in order to get my base tan..so I don't burn when I am out enjoying rays for the first time (this year, who knows when that may happen). So...I have gone previously eight times. Well, I see some improvement...but not enough. So, today I "push the limit" and not only up my time, but ask for a bed that has newer bulbs. Well...lets just say, sitting is somewhat uncomfortable :(
Why is this the case? I shouldn't need to push the limits, I should just have PATIENCE and wait for the rewards and KNOW that I am doing my best...right?
Hmmm...anyways, just some thoughts for the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment