Friday, April 22, 2011

Hoarders

So..tonight I am walking around my house, noticing that for some reason I seem to be building up some pretty intense anxiety inside of me. I keep trying to think of positive things...and nothing seems to be working. Then, all of a sudden..it dawned on me! There are toys, shoes, clothes, paper, books, crayons, etc. piled everywhere I look...in every corner and along the walls. Okay...I may be exaggerating a little, but I MOST DEFINITELY am not when it comes to the kids' rooms!!! YIKES!!! I guess their new form of cleaning is pretty much sweeping all their "junk" to the edges of the room. The grossest part about it is that there is garbage and food mixed in with all this "junk". SERIOUSLY?? How do they live this way?? I feel me and Clint are CONSTANTLY all over them on keeping their rooms clean and YET...it continues to build and build.

So I say...time for an INTERVENTION!!! And what better timing than the day before Easter??? Cuz..you know, afterall...the Easter Bunny doesn't bring goodies to kids with messy rooms ;)

No comments: