Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wow...how did I miss that???

I was checking my blog and noticed that I forgot to wish Brock a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY here on his AWESOME day! 10 years ago on Father's Day, we said hello to this little guy! Oh wait...I guess not so little anymore, I can't believe how much he has grown! Here he is with his cool NEW helmet he got from Dad & Mom!


Brock had such a great day! Since him and Kory have birthdays so close to each other...we had a BIG party for the both of them on this day. We invited LOTS of friends, ate pizza, played water games and opened some really great gifts. I am so glad that Brock & Kory are such good friends...they don't mind sharing things with each other, even their own birthday party.

Now, I'm not really sure if Tex enjoyed it...but Clint got the idea to send him down the slide and the kids sure got a kick out of it :)

No comments: