- Is it really necessary for me to be a provider for my family?? Ummm...yes, it sure is!
- Are my kids CONSTANTLY whining and ungrateful for EVERYTHING? Yes (again)
- Why am I working EVERY day of my life?
- Why am I ALWAYS tired?
- Where do all the CRAZY customers that I deal with daily come from?
- Will I ever learn the word "no"?
- Why can't there be more than 3 hours of FUN in a week?
- When did the baseball field become our second home?
- Why is my house ALWAYS a mess...and the laundry ALWAYS behind?
- Why do my kids get more than I do?
- How do utility companies decide to raise rates and then expect everyone to be able to pay on time?
- Why is it so hard to lose weight...and KEEP IT OFF???
Okay...I'm sure the list can be longer...but I know I am boring everyone. So...we will skip over to the positives, the things I am grateful for :) :
- I have a HARD working husband that worries so much about his families well being.
- My kids have the best of friends right in our little family.
- My business has been a blessing for our family and really...was just really good timing.
- My kids are active, they enjoy the outdoors and LOVE exploring and exercising their talents.
- Tex is my little buddie...I know that no matter what, at least he LOVES me :)
- I have an AMAZING employee that helps my life out more than she may even know!
- I may not be RICH, but somehow there is always enough money to pay the bills and put food on the table.
- I have a great family...that supports and backs me up when I really need them.
And yes...that list is longer too, but at least listing that much down did in fact make me feel better!
I am just really taking each day as a new day. I never know how it will turn out...but I try to begin it with a positive attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment