Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life is insane!

So..since I don't update this very often, I thought maybe I would today :). I feel like somehow I found the fast forward button on my life and now I am living in it!

Things are going REALLY well with my business, almost TOO good. I have been so busy and am so grateful for all the work that has come in. I am also grateful to have my best friend working by my side. We have our days of yelling at each other, but for the most part it has been great and I can see a change in Clint's mood each day he gets to work with me (for the better, that is). I am learning so many new things with my business, but I know I still have much growing to do. I feel so blessed. My family has been so awesome to help out when we have been in need...I don't know if they even realize how much I appreciate them! My Mom & Clint's Mom have helped me with Rachel when I just feel like we need some time apart, Sterling has helped Clint in applying some stickers, which really helped a BUNCH! Skyler has been an awesome employee and I love her so much and appreciate all she does for me! Most of all...I must say that my Dad has helped us the MOST! I think it will be tough for me when he goes back to work because he really has helped me in SO MANY ways with my business. I love him and I am grateful for all of his time and WILLINGNESS to be there for me when and wherever.

Now for an update on my kiddos. They are all doing great! They are loving school, but are also THRILLED that they will be finished in a month...YIKES! Brock is back into playing Little League and does such a great job at it. Both Brock & Kory are playing Soccer for the city and can't wait for their first game! They were supposed to have one last Saturday...but due to weather, they were cancelled..bummer! Rachel will begin her first year of baseball in a month. I can't wait to see her out playing T-ball. The kids are growing like CRAZY. Brock has grown over an inch in only a month and Kory's feet have grown to be almost the same size as Brock's...so I am sure we will see him get taller soon also. I love watching my kids play together..they truly do have the best of friends right inside of our little family.

I am anxious for summer to begin. Our weather has been so up and down lately that I get dissapointed so often when I wake up and see snow out the window. I know we need the moisture, so I am trying to keep a positive outlook...and hey, with the way that time has been flying, it will be time to go boating before I know it!

So...here's to another month, I will try to update more often. Life gets in the way...but at least I am enjoying it, well sort of :).

No comments: