Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mesquite

Since the weather has been so up and down..and SO SO cold (brrrr) we decided it was time to get away and head South to Mesquite! We went once in February for Presidents Day and then again just last week. We had such a great time visiting with Clint's grandparents and had the bonus of some beautiful weather and time to play in the SUN!!! Here are some random photos...
Yep...I can't believe that Brock is now riding a dirtbike!!! Him and Kory have actually become quite good on them too!

I PROMISE, Kory is not flipping off the camera :)
Tex was pretty scared for the entire car trip to grandmas...this is where he decided that he felt SAFE.
This puppy was SO cute...we ended up babysitting it for Richard's Mom and Brock became REALLY attached to him. This is where Rachel and Ethan were planted for the majority of the weekend. It is good to know that my little Princess has no problem getting dirty still!
I LOVE that cute little face!










No comments: