“The best way you can cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up”
- MARK TWAIN
- MARK TWAIN
Do you ever find yourself wallowing in SELF PITY? Well...today is one of those days for me. I'm struggling to find my smile and I really feel as if I could crawl out of my skin at any moment.
So...what do I do? I find myself on the infamous FACEBOOK reading about others. Turns out I'm not the only one having a bad day! Instead of commenting and agreeing with others about how ROTTEN today is...I chose to uplift, inspire and COMPLIMENT those that are struggling as well.
It is truly AMAZING how much better I feel with each compliment! It feels GOOD to help others to feel good. I must remind myself of this often..because, even when I think I have it WORST....someone has it the same, or even WORSE.
Just my thoughts for today....
No comments:
Post a Comment