Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Night in December

Okay...so we ALL already KNOW that my Mom is great! Well...she came up with the PERFECT family night for all of us to enjoy! We went down to the Riverwoods Mall, saw Santa and took a Hayride...FABULOUS fun!!! Here are some pictures:
The kids all ANXIOUSLY waiting for their turn on Santa's lap

Rachel had her turn first: "I want LOTS of Barbies"

Then, Brock's turn: "I want an R/C Truck"

Now Kory: "I want a PSP"

After seeing Santa, the kids made an ornament for the tree and wrote letters to Santa to put in the BIG Santa Mailbox.

Next was the Wagon/Hay Ride! We were able to fit 20 of us in ONE Wagon, wow! We got the VIP ride and sang Jingle Bells in our best voices.

Me & my Sweetie on the Wagon Ride :)

The kiddos standing by the LARGE horses
We couldn't have asked for a better night...the weather was beautiful, the kids were great and we were with FAMILY!!! Afterwards we all went to Kneaders for some Hot Chocolate and Cookies, what a FANTASTIC way to end a night!!!

No comments: